Listening Comprehension exercise HERE
New questions about the ABAU text "The Moai"
1) True or False?
- The Moai were as high as modern skycrapers
- Moai construction resulted in ecological disaster
- Eastern Island history teaches us, 21st centuy inhabitants of planet Earth, a lesson.
- The Moai were made of wood.
2) Pronunciation. Find in the text:
- A homophone of threw
- Ten words with the same diphthong as high
- Regular past tense with the -ed suffix pronounced /d/
- Regular past tense with the -ed suffix pronounced /t/